Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Would it be wrong to steal from a student?


This awesome product made its debut in my classroom today. I whipped out my camera and had my student pose. This was too good for a surreptitious photo.



Check out the link if you want to learn the secret to the ultra-delicious-ness of Korean pizza. This is the guy I do the podcast with. Lest you think it's just a joke, let me assure you, products much like this are available at any bakery (and some "pizzarias"). Yum!





4 comments:

Mia said...

I think I will pass thank you. It is certainly interesting though.

Sandra said...

I actually really, really LOVE korean style pizza. total guilty pleasure of mine. i could eat like ten of those in one sitting. the whole canned corn/mayo/ketchup/processed meat of some sort-combo works so well. it's a symphony, really.

i think i read somewhere that 94% of koreans carry a gene that makes them more susceptible than Americans and British people to thinking such things are 맛있다.

Jen said...

LOL Is that the same gene that makes Koreans more susceptible to Mad Cow when eating American beef?

Sandra said...

but of course. korea fighting! *pumps fist*