Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Would it be wrong to steal from a student?


This awesome product made its debut in my classroom today. I whipped out my camera and had my student pose. This was too good for a surreptitious photo.



Check out the link if you want to learn the secret to the ultra-delicious-ness of Korean pizza. This is the guy I do the podcast with. Lest you think it's just a joke, let me assure you, products much like this are available at any bakery (and some "pizzarias"). Yum!





3 comments:

Mia said...

I think I will pass thank you. It is certainly interesting though.

Anonymous said...

I actually really, really LOVE korean style pizza. total guilty pleasure of mine. i could eat like ten of those in one sitting. the whole canned corn/mayo/ketchup/processed meat of some sort-combo works so well. it's a symphony, really.

i think i read somewhere that 94% of koreans carry a gene that makes them more susceptible than Americans and British people to thinking such things are 맛있다.

Anonymous said...

but of course. korea fighting! *pumps fist*