Monday, April 06, 2009

Here a Ricetard, There a Ricetard, Everywhere a Ricetard


Mission accomplished!
***

I've actually done some knitting this week. At Stitch n Bitch yesterday, I made this:

I'm attempting grafting for the first time. I've failed twice so far, and if the third isn't the charm, I'll just do a lame three-needle bind off. It the Tychus pattern from Knitty, which I made in LSU purple and gold for my sister last year. It's a quick knit-- all short rows. I usually don't knit anything twice, but the recipient chose the pattern.

I'm making this one for Aaron, perhaps my oldest podcast fan. Perhaps my only podcast fan... I think he's gotten tired of hearing me moan and complain about my date-free existence. At any rate, he's decided to both help me be less of a social retard and take math out of my axis of evil. The least I could do was make him a hat. And apparently, the most. :-)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

By oldest I hope you mean on ehtat has listened the most over time. :) Hat looks great! You need to cruise with us!

Jen said...

Of course, I didn't mean to imply that you were on Social Security.

Hook me up!