Monday, May 25, 2009

The Best Birthday Present in the World!

I can without hyperbole say that this may be the most awesomefulest gift I have ever received in my life. Okay, so I've never been given a kidney, but I've gotten some good gifts before. None like this, though.

After MONTHS of saying how much I needed the image from that article on Korean men and the butt sex made into a T-shirt, Karl has come through in a big way. In less than two weeks, I will be the proud wearer of this:

I may never change clothes again. :-)

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to anybody.

Jen said...

I KNOW!!! There is nothing I could possibly give him for his birthday (also coming up) that could POSSIBLY be even close to this awesome...

Karl said...

http://www.cafepress.com/ssgokorea

There you too can own your own quality authentic style Korean Engrish tee.

Unknown said...

I desperately need one of these shirts... or maybe the bag.

It will go well with the 'dirty foreigner' image I'm trying to maintain.

Love the SeoulPodcast, by the way.

Jen said...

Thanks, Dancing Bear! I can now testify that the idea has been realized in spectacular fashion, but the bag may be the way to go... I'll post a photo "soon" and you can see how big the naked woman is for yourself.