Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello? Is anyone (still) out there?

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted. So long, in fact, that I decided to start a whole new blog. There's an Evil Jenniferteacher out there (not to be confused with Evil Jen), so I couldn't just move over here as Jennifer Teacher. (Note: Actual evilness unproven. Mostly she just has my name.) My *plan* is for this to be a new and improved blog, so 2.0 seemed about right. By new and improved, of course, I mean old and unimproved-- the regularity and enthusiasm for blogging I had in the early (and mid) days of the original blog.

A lot has happened since my posts petered off into nothingness. I won't bore you with the details. I'll just say that most, if not all, of it has made my life happier. If you want to catch up on my daily, or at least weekly, life in the last year or so, you can read about how I've spent most of my weekends and some of my mid-weeks here.

I've just gotten back from my summer holidays, and, unlike my most recent post promising holiday highlights and photos, these will actually get posted. I've written an absurd amount, so I need to pare it down to a length that won't make readers fling themselves out a window to escape.

No comments: