Friday, October 03, 2008

A Good Time Was Had By... Me or The One Where Chandler Dates Rachel's Boss

I may have just gotten a little karmic retribution for snubbing Soldierman so cavalierly for his...um... intellectual deficiencies in the form of a rather brutal dating experience tonight.
.
Well, as you may have guessed from the title, *I* had a great time. To quote Rachel's boss, "Click, click, click." He's smart, funny, and articulate. ;-) We talked for hours and the clicking *seemed* to be mutual.
.
Until it was time to go and he gave me a one-armed, sideways hug and said..."We'll have to keep in touch."
.
Ouch.
.
So, I'm going to try not to dissect the evening and figure out where it all went wrong. But I probably will.
.
On a more positive note, I got an email from Please-Be-My-X and he is NOT coming back to Korea at this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,
I came across ya randomly over at Ravelry and since have discovered your blog, the Seoul Podcast, and Zen Kimchi, Feet Man Seoul, etc. I'm a kyopo living in Jersey and it had been difficult for me to connect with the motherland for some time now since whenever I looked into learning more about Korea through say other koreans, all I would ever get is "Kimchi! Hanbok! Juhl! Taekwondo! Jaejoodo!" which is all fine and dandy things but you know, there are other things to the country I want to know about for some reason or another no one talks about.

So I guess in my rambling I'm trying to say thanks for introducing me to all this Koreany goodness. :)