Saturday, December 23, 2006

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Well, it's been two weeks already. I'll be at the airport at 4:00 tomorrow morning (thanks, Dad!) to begin the long journey home. I've almost recovered from the plague I got on the flight over, but I was really only out of commission for one day, so it didn't affect my holidays. Of course, my dad and sister are getting it now.

I'm thinking about moving to Florida when I return to the US, because Disney is THAT FUN! Daddy and Terry go every few weeks. The weather isn't bad either- it's been in the 70s and 80s (F, of course, I think that's about the mid- high 20s C) the whole time. I'm not looking forward to going back to winter. Apparently, it has snowed in my absence.

It has also snowed in Denver, where my brother and his family live, so they are here for a few more days, too. So, we're having a great big slumber party at my Dad's (one of my sisters is here, too.)
Here are a few photos, in case you aren't jealous enough. ;-)
These are my two three-year-old niece and nephew. She is dressed as a unicorn. :-)
Here's the castle at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party:
and Daddy and Terry, who spent a year planning a reunion for seventeen people who had not been together since December, 1995 (not to mention, paid for it all)!

Goofy needs no introduction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So this means that you do plan on returning to the US eventually?