Sunday, October 01, 2006

MagKnits minus me

Okay, the new MagKnits is out, and my socks are nowhere to be seen. Waaah! Do they accept more than they use or what? Inquiring minds want to know.

I've got my Sock Wars target's address, so those shall be posted tomorrow along with a little Korean sussy. Do people still say that word? It's a something that's a nothing, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I've just baked some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, so I think I'll go have a cookie or three and contemplate why my socks are missing.

I'm *almost* finished with the Kitty submission. A coworker saw the finished object when I took modeled pics of it and wants the pattern in Korean. She's only made a scarf before, so I'll have to give her knitting directions (in Korean) with the pattern. ACK!

No comments: